Friends of the forum
Municipality of Mantua
Politecnico di Milano
News and Blog
HOW TO GET THERE
Information and Tourist Hospitality Service
Piazza Mantegna, 6 - 46100 Mantova
The closest airport is located in Villafranca, Verona, 33 kilometres away from Mantua. The main national flights arrive from Rome, Bari, Naples, Cagliari, Olbia, Salerno, Catania and Palermo.
Other nearby airports: "Gabriele D'Annunzio" in Montichiari, Brescia (Km. 60), "Giuseppe Verdi" in Parma (Km. 60) , "Borgo Panigale" in Bologna (Km. 100) and "Orio al Serio" in Bergamo (Km. 100).
By train it is possible to reach Mantua from Verona (45 minutes) and from Modena (55 minutes) - since it is on the Modena-Verona line - and from Milan (2 hours). The following lines also pass through the city: Milan - Cremona, Suzzara - Ferrara, Pavia - Monselice - Padua, VIcenza. The station is just a few minutes away from the historical centre on foot.
F.S. - Ferrovie dello Stato
Train Station - P.zza Don Leoni, 14
Information, bookings and tickets - Call Center Trenitalia: 892021
Train timetables: www.trenitalia.it
For regional railway transport throughout the Lombardy region: www.trenord.it
Contact Center Trenord 02-188.8.131.52
By car, Mantua is reached by the A22 Modena-Brennero autostrada (exits at Mantova Nord, 4 kilometres from the city centre, and Mantova Dus, 11.5 kilometres from the centre), the A4 Milan-Venice autostrada, wth exits at Desenzano, Sirmione, Peschiera and Verona Sud, in addition to Autostrada del Sole A1, exits at Parma Est and Reggio Emilia.
By camper van
Area Sparafucile - Via Legnago 1/A
- 54 sites reserved for camper vans and caravans with the possibility of connections to columns for the supply of electrical energy and drinking water.
- A waste water discharge facility
- Communal bathroom facilities with heating system
- Facilities with showers and toilets in the structure
- Night time surveillance by a private security service
- Fenced area, well lit at night
- Open from 08.30 to 22.30
Info: Aster - Agenzia di servizi al territorio.
Tel. 0376 263370
Camper Solidale Mantova. Cell 331 1126846
Locality Grazie di Curtatone - Parco Paganini via Fiera, 11
- Surface area 16,900 m2
- Green areas covering a total of 10,000 m2, 1,000 m2 of which is green areas equipped for children
- N° 103 sites, 45 m2 each
- Fixed structure, also accessible to disabled people, with showers and toilets
- Discharge facility with grid and automatic washing system
- Entirely fenced, guarded area with tarred roads and well-lit at night
- Columns for the distribution of drinking water and electricity
- Barbecue Area
Info: Camper Solidale Mantova Cell. 331 1126846
(TOURIST BUS CHECK POINT)
Check point - Strada Cipata
Timetable: From Mon to Fri 09.00 -13.00 - Sat 09.00-12.30 - Sun 08.30-12.45
Check the opening days of the check point and the issue procedures on the website www.aster.mn.it
Register for the World Forum
28 November / 1 December 2018
Copyright © 2017-2018 WFUF
. By continuing to use this website, you consent to our use of these cookies.